We at Davyhulme Park could not recommend Vicky enough, her professionalism and knowledge is second to none. Vicky built our club website from scratch and we couldn't be happier with it. Everything from the first meeting to the final stage was a breeze and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you again Vicky for all your hard work.Davyhulme Park FC“ knowledge and professionalism is second to none”
Vicky recently created a fabulous website for my art business and I would highly recommend her helpful and comprehensive service.Crafty Karen GiftsHighly recommend
Vicky re-designed my website, she has made it look great and it’s now very professional. She quickly worked out what I wanted and came up with a design that matched my profile. Would definitely recommend and use again.The Man Who Can Handyman ServiceExcellent service and a great end result!
Brilliant service! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a website built. Everything we asked for was done to a high standard and I was always kept up to date with how the progress was going. Very professional service.D Devlin. DPFC
Why choose McGrath Web Design?
McGrath Web Design is a freelance web design business.
I am a sole trader who can easily identify with the small business and sole traders I work with. I understand that you might have a more limited budget, but expect a high-quality service.
- Affordable – as a freelancer I do not have the large overheads of an office or the expense of staff wages. I can return this saving back to my customers in the form of more reasonable prices.
- Direct communication and service – There is just me! You don’t need to talk to different departments and retrace your steps with different people. This also means I am able to build a relationship with my clients and this is reflected in the bespoke nature of your website.
- One year’s free hosting on all new websites – I include a full years hosting on all my new design websites.
- I insist on certain key elements as standard on every website. – All my website designs are fully responsive to look amazing on all formats. Each website is already protected by Wordfence security to include a firewall and malware scanner. My sites also come with an SSL certificate to enable an encrypted connection.
- I am honest and set high expectations in everything I do. – Just because I am a freelancer, I do not have lower expectations. I fully expect to be able to deliver a professional high-quality service every time. Customers want to know they can come back to me for updates, and I enjoy building relationships where people return again and again.
Why are my websites so affordable?
I believe my website packages are reasonably priced.
Does it mean I care less about your business website? Absolutely not! Do I have less pride in my work? No!
As a freelance web designer, working from home, I do not have the expensive overheads of larger agencies. This means that I am able to pass those savings into my customers in terms of reasonable price packages. My websites are affordable, but I pride myself that they are not cheap in quality or appearance!
As a small business owner myself, I understand the requirements of my small business customers. You want a high-quality website, which showcases your product in a professional way and converts clicks to sales. I can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many pages will you need?
- Do you need online shopping with an E-commerce website, or simply a brochure style website to advertise your business or services?
- Do you need links to your social media platforms? Every website designed by McGrath Web Design has social media links as standard.
- Will my site be secure. Did you know that security even affects your Google ranking? Every website I produce comes with an SSL certificate.
- Will my site be optimised for SEO to improve its performance on search engines. Absolutely!
- Images? Copy? You can provide the images and copy yourself. I can source the images and enjoy writing copy myself. Or we can do a combination of the two.
- How will customers contact you easily? Each page will have contact details in the header and the footer, but I can also add a contact form that connects to your business email.