McGrath Web Design, Manchester.
Professional. Affordable. Reliable.
Vicky recently created a fabulous website for my art business and I would highly recommend her helpful and comprehensive service.Crafty Karen GiftsHighly recommend
Vicky re-designed my website, she has made it look great and it’s now very professional. She quickly worked out what I wanted and came up with a design that matched my profile. Would definitely recommend and use again.The Man Who Can Handyman ServiceExcellent service and a great end result!
We at Davyhulme Park could not recommend Vicky enough, her professionalism and knowledge is second to none. Vicky built our club website from scratch and we couldn't be happier with it. Everything from the first meeting to the final stage was a breeze and nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you again Vicky for all your hard work.Davyhulme Park FC“ knowledge and professionalism is second to none”
Brilliant service! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a website built. Everything we asked for was done to a high standard and I was always kept up to date with how the progress was going. Very professional service.D Devlin. DPFC
What can I do for you?
Website design for small and medium sized businesses.
Are you a new business, just starting out and you need a website, but don’t know where to start? Let me help.
Do you already have a website, but it doesn’t seem to work for you? Let me see if I can improve the experience for your customers.
McGrath Web Design prides itself on creating professional, secure, fully responsive websites at affordable prices.
All websites are created on WordPress and I can provide ongoing support in managing your site or in assisting you in doing so yourself using your own administrator access.
Why are my websites so affordable?
Let’s say it as it is, They are cheap!
Cheap is a bit of an ugly sounding word and may well ring alarm bells. Why are my sites so cheap? Does it mean I care less about your business website? Absolutely not! Do I have less pride in my work? No!
As a freelance web designer, working from home, I do not have the expensive overheads of larger agencies. This means that I am able to pass those savings into my customers in terms of reasonable price packages. My websites are affordable, but I pride myself that they are not cheap in quality or appearance!
As a small business owner myself, I understand the requirements of my small business customers. You want a high-quality website, which showcases your product in a professional way and converts clicks to sales. I can help.
Do you need an e-commerce website?
Statistics form Oberlo state “As it stands in 2019, the number of digital buyers is at 1.92 billion. That makes 25.6% of the 7.5 billion people in the world. In other words, one out of every four people you see around you is an online shopper.”
Online shopping is huge and McGrath Web design can create a secure, customer friendly, fully responsive website for your business.
- Products, prices, and dimensions or sizes can be listed in your online shop.
- E-commerce websites come fully secure.
- Customers will have access to a shopping cart
- All purchases can be made securely through such platforms as PayPal or Stripe.
- As 60% of all online shopping is made through a mobile device, all our websites are fully responsive.
Take a look at our E-commerce website package here.
Do you need a blog?
Do you have a site, which you are more than happy with? Do you have a blog though?
As discussed in my article “Why blog?” , blogging is an enormous aid in getting your name out there.
- Blogs not only share information about your product through your social media platforms.
- They also build customer confidence in your brand knowledge.
- Blogs maintain your online presence and raise your Google rating.
- Blogs bring customers to your business website. They open the shop door and say, come and browse!
Your website can reach a broader audience through your online musings.
It brings your personality to your customers, adds a personal touch, shares your knowledge and maintains your online presence.
Ask me if you would like help with this.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many pages will you need? What images should you use?
- Do you need online shopping with an E-commerce website, or simply a brochure style website to advertise your business or services?
- Your site needs to be fully responsive to perform as well on a laptop as on a phone? McGrath Web Design creates all websites to be fully responsive.
- Do you need links to your social media platforms? Again, every website designed by McGrath Web Design has social media links as standard.
- Security is vital. Every website I produce comes with an SSL certificate.
- Your site will be optimised for SEO to improve its performance on search engines.
Take a look at my price packages here